Win a Wine Cave Dinner for 10!
A great way to entertain your friends……..
The 2019 YSE Raffle Prize is a Chef's Dinner for 10 is in the Private Wine Cellar of Thirty-Seven Vineyards, right across from Sonoma Speedway, in Sonoma County. Only 100 tickets will be sold.
You and 9 of your friends will enjoy a splendid three -course meal of culinary delights that will be paired with Vintners Private Wines in a glorious candlelit private wine cave with the Vintner himself, Al Brayton.
Upon conferring with your hosts Al and Lisa Brayton and selecting the date for your Dinner, you will meet with renowned Chef Sean Saylor, to plan your menu. Chef Saylor has prepared Chef Dinners at The Pines as well as THIRTY-SEVEN Vineyards. You will not be disappointed in the venue, the food of the wines.
To enjoy the venue, your Chef Dinner must be scheduled during July through October 2019.
2019 Chef Dinner for 10 Raffle
The State of California prohibits the sale of raffle tickets over the internet. Raffle tickets, if still available will be sold at the Fado, or to insure you get your tickets, please complete and submit the following form and we will send you information about how to purchase your 2019 Chef Dinner Raffle tickets
Official Rules and Regulations and Frequently Asked Questions.
· Tickets are $50 per ticket. Only one (1) eligible person may be entered in the Raffle per Ticket sold.
· Entry must show first and last name and phone number or email address. Entry showing last name only will disqualify entry. The Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. If prize notification or attempted notification is returned deliverable, the prize is forfeited. Prize must be claimed within 30 (thirty) days or will be forfeited.
· Only 100 (one-hundred) Tickets will be sold. Tickets will be sold until May 18, 2019, but may sell out before that time.
· An individual can purchase as many tickets as she or he may wish, subject to availability.
· The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of tickets sold. If all 100 tickets are sold the odds of winning the Prize are 1 in 100
· Must be 18 years or older to enter .
· Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
· The Prize must be redeemed by June 18, 2019 and Dinner completed before October, 31, 2019
· The prize Winner assumes all fees, local, state and federal taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes based on the value of the prize, and any other taxes).
The 2019 Chef Dinner for 10 Raffle is sponsored by the:
Sausalito Youth Sailing Foundation
Sausalito, CA 94965
Contact: Todd Gates
Phone: (415) 383-8962